ISD Solutions is the UK’s leading contractor specialising in the development, construction and maintenance of cold stores, firewalls, data centres, clean rooms, single-envelope, external industrial cladding and doors.
By working closely with clients from the earliest design stages through to final installation, ISD are able to provide the most cost-effective and innovative solutions, designed, manufactured and installed to the highest standards in the industry.
Coupled with its financial strength, stability, and wealth of experience in delivering highly complex projects, ISD confidently offer a complete composite solution to a world-wide client base, unparalleled by any other specialist sub-contractor in the industry.
ISD Solutions are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Estimator to work closely with the existing team, the successful candidate should have experience of working in a sales office environment. Construction industry experience or qualifications would be beneficial but are not essential as onsite training will be provided.
- Providing outstanding customer service by ensuring that all enquiries and quotations are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Assess client’s requests from enquiry information provided.
- Pre-qualify information provided by the external sales team.
- Build and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Preparing detailed cost plans and submit quotations in line with requested deadlines.
- Liaising closely with suppliers to ensure they are submitting inclusive and competitive quotations for use within our cost plans.
- Seek expert knowledge from senior Project Managers to ensure an accurate technical quotation is submitted.
- Actively assist Project Managers to ensure that cost plans are achieved.
- Monitor variations on existing contracts.
- Working on the existing company IT system to ensure it’s kept up to date.
- Competent in IT skills including MS office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Full British driving licence
- Experience in sales office environment
- GCSE or equivalent in English language and Mathematics
- Friendly, approachable, good communication skills
- Time management
We offer a competitive package including…
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Monday-Friday working hours
To apply for this role please initially express your interest to Nathan Owen (NOwen@isd-solutions.co.uk). All discussion will be treated in complete confidence.