IMS Policy Statement
ISD Solutions provide the design, manufacture, construction and maintenance of thermally insulated environments, firewalls and external cladding.
In order to achieve excellence in our activities, we have developed and implemented an Integrated Management System, which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
The Company has identified the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and industry-specific legislation and regulations relevant to its business. A Register of Legislation captures those requirements and the Company ensures that all its activities are carried out in compliance with those obligations.
The management and all who work at ISD Solutions are committed to:
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of all employees, subcontractors, customers and members of the public, including the establishment of emergency procedures
- The prevention of accidents, injury and ill health
- Caring for and protecting the Environment and the prevention of pollution
- Continual improvement in performance and effectiveness of the Integrated Management System
- Complying with legal and other requirements
- Providing a framework for setting Objectives and Targets
The values underpinning the Integrated Management System are:
- Our customers’ needs shall be fully understood
- Suitable facilities and skills are provided to fulfil customers’ needs, protect the environment and provide a safe workplace
- All employees are required to work in a safe manner and will not take unnecessary risks
- We ensure appropriate training of our staff and others working under our control
- We aim to minimise waste, promote recycling, reduce energy consumption, reduce harmful emissions and where possible encourage suppliers and subcontractors to adopt sound environmental policies
- Products we manufacture, procure and install help our customers to minimise energy consumption and reduce thermal loss in their structures
- The IMS is regularly reviewed and updated to take account of changing circumstances, customer needs, legislation and opportunities for improvement
This Policy and the Integrated Management System have been communicated to all employees and persons working on behalf of the Company and is made available to the public upon request.
Commitment to Continued Sustainability
Any company or institution can say it’s “green,” manufacturers can say their products are safe. But the ISO 14001:2015 standard is a benchmark that demonstrates who is really ‘walking the walk’.
The standard sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management System and maps out a framework that ISD Solutions can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. Using ISO 14001 provides assurance to both management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved. ISO 14001 helps businesses of all sizes across all sectors make their day to day operations more sustainable.
Sustainability can ultimately save money, improve brand reputation, engage employees and build resilience against uncertainty as well as the ability to rapidly adapt to change.
Inspiring Stakeholder Trust with Health and Safety
In recent years, OHSAS 18001 has become the most internationally recognised standard for Health and Safety Management Systems. This has now become ISO 45001, which ISD Solutions are now working towards registration by February 2019. It demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to controlling its health and safety risks and eliminating work-related accidents and ill health.
Benefits of commitment to a positive health and safety culture ensure Legal Compliance, reduce risk, reduce accidents, reduce cost and improve efficiency; and build trust, improving the strength of the ISD brand.