ISD Solutions is the UK’s leading contractor specialising in the development, construction and maintenance of cold stores, firewalls, data centres, clean rooms, single-envelope, external industrial cladding, and doors.
By working closely with clients from the earliest design stages through to final installation, ISD are able to provide the most cost-effective and innovative solutions, designed, manufactured and installed to the highest standards in the industry.
Coupled with its financial strength, stability, and wealth of experience in delivering highly complex projects, ISD confidently offer a complete composite solution to a world-wide client base, unparalleled by any other specialist sub-contractor in the industry.
ISD Solutions are looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic individual to operate CSM Service Desk, day-to-day and to provide administrative support to the department.
- Answer calls and provide outstanding customer service by ensuring all enquiries and quotations are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Assess clients’ requests from enquiry information provided
- Understand the structure and functions of the Company, including key personnel and their role, the Company’s Business Plan including Vision, Values, Targets and Goals.
- Understand the relevance and importance of Health & Safety to your job role.
- Organise and plan a broad range of work
- Monitor the progress of any plan and adapt or modify where necessary. Communicate changes to relevant parties.
- Provide support for planning and organising field service engineer’s workload and callouts.
- Maintain knowledge of departments services as applicable to providing service desk operations, including receiving and passing on technical messages.
- Manage employee admin
- Manage and monitor division budgets.
- Ability to handle information for logging Service Desk operations and general enquiries, with a high level of accuracy and detail against agreed deadlines
- GCSE or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics; basic statistical analysis methods
- Competence in IT skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Friendly, approachable, good communication skills
- Time management
- Presents a professional and relationship-building manner in all dealings with customers
- Shows drive through motivation, resilience, taking personal responsibility; goes the extra mile
- Personal appearance, making a good impact inside and outside the company – standard of dress, workspace and vehicle etc.
We offer a competitive package including…
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Monday-Friday working hours
To apply for this role please initially express your interest to Adrian Reynolds (AReynolds@isd-solutions.co.uk). All discussion will be treated in complete confidence.