Retail Sales Estimator
ISD Solutions are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Estimator to work closely with the existing team, the successful candidate should have experience of working in a sales office environment. Construction industry experience or qualifications would be beneficial but are not essential as onsite training will be provided.
As part of the role your responsibilities will include:
• Providing outstanding customer service by ensuring that all enquiries and quotations are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Assess client’s requests from enquiry information provided.
• Pre-qualify information provided by the external sales team.
• Build and maintain existing customer relationships.
• Preparing detailed cost plans and submit quotations in line with requested deadlines.
• Liaising closely with suppliers to ensure they are submitting inclusive and competitive quotations for use within our cost plans.
• Seek expert knowledge from senior Project Managers to ensure an accurate technical quotation is submitted.
• Actively assist Project Managers to ensure that cost plans are achieved.
• Monitor variations on existing contracts.
• Working on the existing company IT system to ensure its kept up to date.
The successful candidate must be friendly and approachable and have good communication skills at all levels. Time management skills are essential, and the individual must be trustworthy and hard working. We require the candidate to hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Candidates should also show flexibility to help assist with other office projects and procedures during busy times and times of staff holidays. We offer a competitive salary plus a bonus scheme with room for progression within the company.
• Strong IT skills
• Full driving licence
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday
• Company bonus scheme
• Monday – Friday working hours
To apply for this role please initially express your interest to Ryan Meecham (RMeecham@isd-solutions.co.uk).