Retail Coldroom Installer Assistant
ISD Solutions is the UK’s leading contractor specialising in the development, construction and maintenance of cold stores, firewalls, data centres, clean rooms, single-envelope, external industrial cladding and doors.
By working closely with clients from the earliest design stages through to final installation, ISD are able to provide the most cost-effective and innovative solutions, designed, manufactured and installed to the highest standards in the industry.
Coupled with its financial strength, stability, and wealth of experience in delivering highly complex projects, ISD confidently offer a complete composite solution to a world-wide client base, unparalleled by any other specialist sub-contractor in the industry.
To assist in servicing, maintaining, and installing cold-rooms and other ISD Solutions to the required Company standards. To be an Ambassador, representing the Company in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Servicing, maintaining and installing cold-rooms and other ISD Solutions to meet Company standards.
- Understand the requirements of the work you have been given and complete them.
- Support other team members. Work flexibly to cover / assist in other team roles.
- Plan the job, stick to it unless unavoidable disruptions occur, and review progress against time allowance during the task; be systematic.
- Maintain all equipment in good working order.
- Assistance with site surveys.
- Update skills and knowledge necessary to effectively carry out role as required by the Company.
- Follows company standards in: Timesheets; Expenses; Holiday forms; Expenses forms; Completion sheets and Survey sheets.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, ensuring at all times the use of all equipment is used strictly in accordance with company policy.
- Awareness of IACSC standards – (Manual available in vans).
- Technical knowledge of ISD’s Retail, CSM, Site Installation and Service specialisms
- Ability to work with hand tools and other related equipment
- Skills in communication of technical issues
- Understanding of organising and planning work situations on customer sites
- Knowledge of the Company’s processes and systems for project management and site work
- CITB SSSTS
- CSCS Skilled Worker Card
- Ability to solve technical problems and/or recommend effective solutions
- Awareness and demonstration of excellent customer service
- Full British car driving licence
- Shows drive through motivation, resilience, taking personal responsibility; goes the extra mile
- Presents personal appearance which makes a good impact inside and outside the Company – standard of dress, workspace, vehicle etc.
- Willing to travel to locations anywhere in the UK with the occasional overnight stay
We offer a competitive package including…
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Monday-Friday working hours
To apply for this role please initially express your interest to Ryan Meecham (RMeecham@isd-solutions.co.uk). All discussion will be treated in complete confidence.